Business Development Manager UK
As one of the leading Voice of Customer solutions, Usabilla helps companies like The Economist, TUI, and Just Eat to become truly user-centric across all digital touchpoints.
We’ve experienced serious growth, both regionally and globally, over the past year and our London office is no exception. Having only opened up this Summer, we’re already in need of an additional Business Development Manager to join the team and help drive the Usabilla name to impressive new heights.
About the office: take advantage of free hot drinks, sweets, and biscuits - plus beer and cider on tap - as you look out on sickeningly beautiful 360 views of London from our private terrace. You’ll also be working with a really cool bunch of people (at least that’s what our Mums say...)
- Generate new business opportunities with prospective clients (across all sectors in the UK)
- Develop both inbound and outbound qualified leads through calls, emails, and other resourceful means
- Identify and empathise with prospect needs - you really listen to and understand the business drivers behind requests, presenting Usabilla as a valuable solution
- Take ownership of the full 360 sales cycle from generating leads, demonstrating the product (online & in person), pricing, negotiation and closing the deal
- Collaborate with a talented bunch of colleagues in our offices across the globe - from Markteteers in New York to Engineers in Amsterdam
- Attend events in order to network and generate interest in the Usabilla solution
- As a new branch of such a thriving SaaS company, there’s a lot of potential of growth - you’ll be in a creative environment that encourages innovation and development
- Fluent English speaker living in London (or willing to relocate)
- You have working experience in the UK sales market
- A relevant Bachelor degree with 2-5 years of selling a B2B solution (ideally SaaS)
- Considerable experience in solution-selling and a proven track record of sourcing new accounts
- You’re driven, passionate, and enthusiastic
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry
- We’re growing fast as new opportunities continue to arise - a flexible and enthusiastic attitude will ensure you keep up with the pace
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary + bonus structure
- Fully compensated monthly Oyster travel card
- Company Macbook and iPhone with contract
- Daily lunch allowance (compensated)
- Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge plus a personal training budget
- Team drinks (at least!) once a month
- Onboarding for 2-weeks at the Usabilla HQ in Amsterdam
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Business Development Manager seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you!
Send over your resume and cover letter, including the top 3 reasons why you’re a great fit for Usabilla.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.