Business Development Representative Nordics
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps companies such as Booking.com, Tele2, Apollo, Mekonomen & SJ, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints. As our number of enterprise clients and satellite offices continues to grow, we’re in need of visionary leaders.
That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking Business Development Representative Nordics (BDR) to join the team and help drive the Usabilla name to impressive new heights.
A typical day for you will involve:
- Maintaining active engagement with both new and existing leads through creative communication designed to increase customer interest in Usabilla products
- Using your top-notch communication skills to perform sales presentations and give solid demonstrations of the Usabilla software
- Identifying and empathizing with prospect needs, understanding the business drivers behind requests and presenting Usabilla as a valuable solution
- As a new branch of such a thriving SaaS company, the potential for growth within Usabilla is exponentiate. You’ll be in a creative environment supported by a structure that encourages serious innovation and development
- You’ll generate, respond to, and develop qualified leads through outbound calls, emails, and other resourceful means
- Collaborating with a whole bunch of talented colleagues, from Marketeers to Engineers, from both the New York, Paris and Amsterdam office
- As the first of your position of the Usabilla Nordics market, you’ll be pioneering the business development. We’re growing fast as new opportunities continue to arise, a flexible and enthusiastic attitude will ensure you keep up with the pace
- Native in one of the following languages Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian or having proven track of success on the Nordic market; fluency in English
- A relevant Bachelor degree with a max. of 2 years commercial experience (B2B is a big plus!)
- You’re driven, passionate, and enthusiastic. Cold calling is an adrenaline rush and you love connecting with new people
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Top-of-the-line company Macbook and iPhone with contract
- Extensive training budget
- Daily healthy office lunch with the team
- Team drinks (at least) once a month
- High fives and fist bumps for good work, even for great effort
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But, whether it’s New York, Berlin, London, Sydney or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 100 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, creative thinking, and regular outings.
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Business Development Representative seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter including the top 3 reasons why you’re a great fit for Usabilla.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call +31 20 772 78 35 or drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.