At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps our clients to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our Development team works tirelessly to ensure our solution stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide. But as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, it can be hard to keep up. That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious, forward-thinking Engineering Manager to offer guidance and support across multiple teams, driving the Usabilla products to impressive new heights.
Why we need you:
- As a Usabilla Engineering Manager, you’ll lead our engineering teams to ship high-quality software on predictable schedules during 2-week product cycles.
- You’ll set expectations, provide regular feedback, and keep engineers accountable; helping them to reach a resolution when challenges arise.
- We need someone who can craft a fulfilling and engaging work experience through regular career growth and development conversations.
- Although most of your time won’t be spent coding, you’ll get your hands in the code regularly to maintain context, working to iterate and improve our processes and technical culture.
- We value creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, actively building a culture where under-indexed groups are truly welcomed and can flourish. As a leader on our team, we expect that you will contribute actively to this aspect of our culture - particularly through the hiring and onboarding of new team members.
- At least 5-years experience as a Engineering Manager in the SaaS / Technology industry
- Work experience as a Software Engineer is a big plus
- Experience with building and working in medium and large teams ( > 15 FTE )
- Familiarity with an Agile/Scrum software environment
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have a positive mindset and you are a solution-driven person
- You are critical of your own work and the work of others
- You’re confident you can create a fulfilling and productive work environment
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products and performant code, our Development team values learning over knowing, unity over labels, and works to celebrate every single victory.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, London, Sydney or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 100 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive compensation
- Company MacBook Pro
- Great office space in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- Generous education budget for conferences and learning
- The option of a 32-hour week
- An environment of constant reflection and improvement
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Usabilla Engineering Manager seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35