Marketing Specialist EMEA
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps companies such as Starbucks, BMW, Booking.com, and de Bijenkorf to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our Marketing team works tirelessly to ensure our solution stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide. But as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, it can be hard to keep up. That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious Marketing Specialist EMEA to help with the execution of our regional marketing efforts and help drive the Usabilla name to impressive new heights.
Why we need you:
- Working with our regional Sales teams based in Amsterdam, Paris, and London you’ll identify, develop, and manage targeted regional marketing material and programs - from tradeshows to email campaigns - in order to drive revenue growth.
- Since the position is based in Amsterdam, you’ll work alongside our global Marketing team meaning your input will contribute to the alignment of our global marketing strategy.
- We need someone who can execute on a whole range of marketing programs. Whether it’s an email subject line or an event keynote, you’ll use your experience and expertise to contribute.
- You’ll support the regional Marketing calendar and the communication that comes with it, generating and nurturing corporate, customer, and partner programs as appropriate.
- As well as facilitating our inbound process, you’ll work closely with our team of BDRs to deliver highly-targeted outbound campaigns with cohesive messaging and focus to top enterprise prospects.
- 1-2 years experience with the creation and execution of effective marketing campaigns that align to sales objectives
- Familiarity with both sales and marketing reporting
- Working experience with marketing automation platforms and CRM systems (specifically Hubspot)
- Good project management and organizational skills with focused attention to detail
- You’re self-motivated, results-oriented, and a natural team player
- The ability to manage large detailed projects to tight timelines and respond positively under time pressures and uncertainty
- As this position supports the EMEA region, you’ll need to be able to work daily at our Amsterdam office
- You’re a near native French or English speaker (Dutch and any of the Nordic languages are a plus!)
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a confident, energetic, and helpful work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, Paris, London, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 100 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive compensation
- Company MacBook Air
- Great office space in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge and personal skill set
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- Generous education budget for conferences and learning
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Marketing Specialist EMEA seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies and head hunters, we don’t require your services.